6.25.2011

summer is here !


Nareszcie nadeszły wakacje ! Jestem z tego powodu bardzo szczęśliwa :) Lecz niestety pogoda mnie nie cieszy. Co do zdjęć : Nic takiego, zwykły outfit. Pierwotny plan był taki, że zamiast spodni, miała być spódniczka z poprzedniego posta, lecz jak już mówiłam - pogoda popsuła moje plany..

Finally Summer is here ! Now, I have holidays and I'm so happy :) But weather isn't good.  Anyway I'm happy that for 2 months I don't go to school :) I know this outfit isn't special, just a simple outfit. Instead jeans would be a skirt from the previous post - but you know, this weather spoiled my plans...













 

11 comments:

  1. fajny outfit ;]
    obserwuje i liczę na to samo , zapraszam do mnie

    i do wzięcia udziału w konkursie zorganizowanym na moim blogu :

    http://nikolla15.blogspot.com/2011/06/29-konkurs.html

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag. Such a pretty color. :) xx

    http://forshoeswefall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetnie wyglądasz !
    Bardzo mi się podoba:-)
    Zapraszam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardigan is the most amazing shade of blue! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt :D

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post babe! Would you like to follow each other? love, m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love blues and oranges together. this is a very pretty combination, and i like the purse!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear.. what a lovely blog!!
    please come visit me... see u soon!!
    stefania

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!!!*_*

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete