I really love this. You have really cool style. There's something about your look that I really like...it's sort of like, I don't know, haha. I don't know how to explain it. The frizzy hair and the oldschool sunglasses, it's sort of retro looking. In a good way <3
Przepraszam za to co napisze, bo nie chcę, żeby zrobiło ci się przykro czy coś w tym stylu. Ale twój "look" jest bardzo przeciętny. Tak ubrana jest co druga dziewczyna. A pisanie, że śmiałaś się z koleżankami jest głupie. Kto się NIE śmieje z koleżankami ? -Ania
Love this look on you, you look great! It's great that you combine denim with cute flowers, i did the same thing in my latest blogpost.
ReplyDeletexo, Elien
Spodniczka bardzo mi sie podoba ;) kolor ma extra.
ReplyDeletewww.katsuumi.blogspot.com ;)
ślicznie :) ^^
ReplyDeleteświetna bluzka :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, love the sunnies!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty shirt and sunglasses!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/
I really love this. You have really cool style. There's something about your look that I really like...it's sort of like, I don't know, haha. I don't know how to explain it. The frizzy hair and the oldschool sunglasses, it's sort of retro looking. In a good way <3
ReplyDeletegreat pics and look!
ReplyDeletelove that sunglasses!
oooh wooow! I love this look..
ReplyDeletelove how your shirt matches together with your sunnies *.* looks great
super cute look!
ReplyDeletexx
I loove this top!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute and looks great with your patterned shades!
świetna spódnica :)
ReplyDeletePrzepraszam za to co napisze, bo nie chcę, żeby zrobiło ci się przykro czy coś w tym stylu. Ale twój "look" jest bardzo przeciętny. Tak ubrana jest co druga dziewczyna. A pisanie, że śmiałaś się z koleżankami jest głupie. Kto się NIE śmieje z koleżankami ?
ReplyDelete-Ania
droga Aniu : Nie jest mi przykro, każdy ma swoje zdanie :) ale za bardzo nie wiem, o co ci chodzi z tymi koleżankami, gdzie to pisałam ?
ReplyDeletePisałaś to już jakiś czas temu.
ReplyDelete-Ania
very cute outfit :)
ReplyDeletexox http://www.shayprasad.blogspot.com/